Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guest Writer on the Assets of Asses

Hi All,
Sorry for being so slow at posting, moving is a bitch, and not a fun one. So to make it up, I am going to start having a weekly guest writer, my friend, Talking Dirty in Chicago. So here is Talking Dirty...

This is in response to an earlier post that our lovely lady of pillow talk posted, 03/20/09. The subject was tits vs. ass.
While I never view them as in competition, I certainly have my preference. While many women go to extremes to
achieve the perfect set of breasts, it is this writers opinion that they should spend that time and money in a gym perhaps.
At least through pain and exercise they are more likely to achieve a natural, firm, curvy, oh my god, fabulous ass. Today's society is is too much into skinny
buttless, models and actresses. It also seems many women view their ass as a problem. We often hear things like, does this dress make me look fat?
I just can't find jeans that make my ass look good. It's too big! I hate my hips, look at this point in my jeans, I can't wear these!
Really ladies, stop it. I'm sure there's lots of guys who are breast men. I've heard about the confidence boost one can get from certain bras.
I appreciate a teardrop breast myself, but it all pales in comparison to a great ass. I wish a had a dollar for every time I heard a woman say, whenever
I go to a club, creepy guys try to brush against my ass. Hmm.. wonder why? I too think those guys are creepy by the way. I also believe many do it
subconsciously. Their eyes meet this beautiful, curvaceous bottom and like gravity they are pulled in it's direction. Even guys who claim to be breast men
are hypnotized by a great ass.

Some of the greatest sexual moments in my life have come from the liberating of a fine ass, from a pair of tight jeans.
Talk about foreplay. All a woman needs to do in most cases is, pose in some provocative fashion, and most men (and many women) are rendered
speechless. It's no wonder that prices of designer jeans have escalated to point where many folks just can't afford them. Still others will spend themselves
flat broke for the perfect fitting jeans.

Picture these:




















Who of us doesn't find find these to be the delectable of treats. They actually look edible, hell...they are.
And best of all jeans are removable,
Pictures please:

If I'm not mistaken, that was about 6000 words. I can't wait until the weather in Chicago is consistently warm. Fine asses get me so excited.
If you are not one of who appreciates this wonder of mankind. Please let me know who you are. We can get help for you. You need it.





Note from Pillow Talk: I personally feel that this image should have been included, which I should Talking Dirty, so it is going to be the closing ass).


1 comment:

  1. That last ass is just a little too small. Not that I wouldn't hit it.

    ReplyDelete