Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cyclist+Sex=A Bangin' Good Time





I recently read an article that referenced an article Bicycle Magazine had recently that discussed how cyclists make better lovers. I started wondering if this could be possible? I'm not talking the stuff we already know...cyclists are pretty damn hot in their hot winter gear and a nice frame just sends chills up my body. Don't even get me started on a hot chick on a hot bike...the sex appeal is huge!!!

But medically speaking, I have no idea if cyclists are great in bed. All the reasons make sense. Here are some that I have found on why cyclists are good at sex (or should be at least...)

1. We have bangin' cardiovascular health, which means awesome blood flow. Good Cardiovascular systems=good blood flow=blood can get to the penis and the clit pretty damn well.

2. Consistent biking=good health=more chance of having a nice orgasm

3. Stamina, we bike and we bike because we have stamina and drive, this also happens when we have sex.

4. Muscles are strong from cycling and having strength can really add to sex being good.

(Information from http://www.mcsweeneys.net/)

All this makes sense. We're fit, happy, strong and have drive. I can see how sex can be pretty awesome if you are a cyclist or having sex with a cyclist.

So to all you cyclists out there who not confident when it comes to sex, DON'T BE!!! Everything is in your favor of you being a good lover. If anyone has actually read this, my last words are: GO HAVE SEX!!! ITS GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment