Friday, February 20, 2009

Masturbation Toy for Men


I found awhile ago an interesting sex toy made by the Japanese company Tenga. It always seems like the Japanese come up with the most clever ways to change how you do everyday things and clearly how to enhance a masturbation session hasn't been left out. While, I haven't personally experienced the "Eggs" for men (they are a bit hard to find in the United States and I don't speak Japanese). The "Eggs" are disposable and come in six packs. They are latex, egg shaped blobs that have a hollow center that is ribbed. The eggs even come with their own packet of lube. You fill the egg with lube, and slip it over your penis (if you have one). Now imagine what it feels like to have a wet, ribbed object sliding up and down you...it means an enhanced masturbation session!!

So totes to the Japanese for thinking of new ways to make autoeroticism more pleasurable.

On a different note, it is finally Friday and I am on the phone with my mother while I am blogging. Usually I tune her out when she talks about people she works with, but this conversation is actually pretty interesting...it is about how to get involved in professional baking, which is what I want to do with my life. However, mother is still going on and on, god love her (which I do), but she seems to always have a lot to say.

Well, Friday evening is about to start. Got my first beer of the night open!

No comments:

Post a Comment