Friday, March 20, 2009

Asses vs. Breasts






I'm going to first apologize for not posting for awhile, life got hectic and I had other priorities. But, now I am back!

I recently hung out in the park on a beautiful 70 degree day with some friends. Since it was the first warm day in a long, long time, there were lots of lovely ladies who had shed their winter gear. I am the first to get into a debate about the objectification of women, but I it is hard to resist looking at fine ladies in a park on a warm day, so this day my friends and I started to objectify, but all in good fun. This led to a debate about which is better, breasts or asses?

My guy friends were for the ass and less about the titties. I like to look at asses, but I love the way a woman will carry her breasts and the curve of them. It got to be an interesting discussion about asses and breasts.

I argued that breasts were nice because of their erotic qualities: the soft nipple getting hard under a tongue, the soft curve of the skin, the titallation a sexy piece of lace that carries with it the possibility of being removed. They found this to be all too much "work" and the lingerie to be a nice addition to the moment, but not necessary since it gets removed anyway. Which is a silly characterisitc of lingerie, it can look good, be visually appealing and tantalizing, but in the end a woman will spend $80 on a lingerie set and will wear it for about five minutes or less, and even spend more on the outfit than $80 dollars.

Thier arguments for asses were, good. Nice, firm part of the body to grab onto during sex, especially with the woman on top or during that horribly named position "doggy style" (i need to come with a new name for that position, because "doggy style" irritates me). They are nice to spank, hold on to, etc.

Plus, seeiing a girl in a fine pair of jeans walk by is just delicious. Woman's asses are way better than mens. I rarely look at a guy's ass when I am checking him out, but it is guaranteed that when I look at a woman I will look at her ass somepoint.

Yet, for some, an ass just does it and a good ass is all there needs to be. They don't have to have great breasts or a good face, but if they have a fine ass, well some are done for. Maybe I am just to picky, though that is not quite the right word. Perhaps it has to do with men and women and how they approach things. Because, in the end for me, a person can be bangin' hot, but if their personality blows then I am completly turned off.

Who knows why some people prefer one aspect of someone and one does not. That is the magic of sexuality and the erotic.


No comments:

Post a Comment